Join Ashland Zen Center for a half-day of Zen Buddhist practice immersing in patience. Patience is one of the six practices of the Bodhisattva: being present and upright in the middle of this life
with acceptance and a welcoming heart.
- Before November 7 we will set up or refresh our home altar and zazen-seat and be ready to connect via zoom to the zendo: bells for zazen,
clackers for kinhin (walking meditation), chanting service, and dharma talk.
- We will attend at least one weekday morning zazen before November 7. This is a chance to work out the technical side of Zoom if we are unfamiliar with the platform. Schedule
- On the morning of November 7 we will set aside our pursuits and connections through our phone and computer except to connect to the Zoom zendo. We will remain in silence during our morning
breakfast and break.
- It is important that we share our intentions with everyone in our household so they can support us.
- This event is offered by donation. Your offering to Ashland Zen Center makes events like this possible. Make a donation below.
Questions: Kigetsu Ramana Waymire firstname.lastname@example.org or (541) 552-1175.
6:00 AM ZAZEN
6:40 AM KINHIN
6:50 AM ZAZEN
7:30 AM SERVICE
7:40 AM BREAKFAST/BREAK
9:00 AM DHARMA TALK
9:30 AM OUTSIDE WALK
10:00 AM ZAZEN
10:30 AM KINHIN
10:40 AM ZAZEN
11:20 AM SERVICE
11:30 AM END