Bequests and Planned Giving
A planned gift may be the most significant donation a person makes in a lifetime, one that can have a huge impact on Ashland Zen Center. We appreciate you including Ashland Zen Center in your financial planning. There are many ways to leave your legacy. You may be able to:
• Name AZC as a beneficiary in your will or trust
• Designate AZC as a full or partial beneficiary of your retirement plan
• Create a special endowment grant from a foundation, charitable trust, or donor-advised fund for AZC
• Donate appreciated properties, securities, stocks or real estate
• Make an outright cash gift
• Donate vehicles or works of art with good present-day value
When you are ready to make definite plans, contact your legal, financial and tax advisors.
You will need the following information:
Legal Name: Siskiyou Sansui Do
Address: 740 Tolman Creek Road, Ashland, OR 97520
Telephone: (541) 552-1175
Tax ID: 93-1146070
Thank you for including Ashland Zen Center in your estate planning. Please share your plan with a priest or the Treasurer at Ashland Zen Center.